There are currently no available jobs but check out the Freelance Openings.
Freelance Sales/Marketing our Menu Posting and Search Engine Submission Service
Do you LOVE to sell?
Are you energetic and outgoing? Would you like to get compensated well
for your work? aSureFit.com, Inc., an up and coming Web Development Service,
is looking for motivated individuals who can write their own script to
sell our web services to business customers nationwide.
Choose your own hours. Marketing to businesses requires that they be
contacted during business hours. However there are four timezones in the
US so that extends the available marketing hours significantly.
We have an online restaurant menu system and are seeking “Work at Home” salespeople to help expand our business. We need highly motivated individuals who are experienced salespeople or want to learn sales and have excellent verbal communication skills.
The service goes for a one time fee of $100 and the commission is $40. For $100 we will enter the following information into our system so that it can be found on the Internet: Restaurant name, address, phone, hours, description and all menus. We will also get them listed on Google, Yahoo and MSN.
Research shows that 89% of consumers research online before selecting a restaurant. In the near future , we believe that most restaurants will have to have an online presence to survive and we provide an economical way to have a cyberspace presence .
All major US markets available.
Qualified candidates will be responsible for contacting new prospects by telephone to introduce them to our services, determine if they have interest in our fee based services and if so, close the sale.
General responsibilities include:
• Call potential customers and prospects
• Provide an overview of our services, and explain how these services can benefit the potential customer by using a “Benefit Approach”
• Maintain records of contact with prospective customers
• Obtain/update basic contact information of prospective customers
• After qualifying leads, schedule appointments and follow-up (as necessary) with prospective customers
• Flexible hours work from your home or office
• $40 commission paid for each successfully closed sale
• “Unlimited” earning potential for experienced/motivated salespeople
Successful candidates must be proficient in English with excellent verbal communication skills, self-motivated and able to work independently, and have access to high speed Internet, with unlimited long distance telephone service.
Our ideal candidate has:
• Experience in selling B2B services to restaurants
• Basic knowledge of the Internet and its benefits to the consumer
• A demonstrable track record in sales
This is Commission-based Pay, and can be a long-term project.
Must close 5 sales within the first 14 days to continue
Part-time or Full-time
To Apply for this position email your resume to